You’ve checked our transfer pages and there’s nothing to stop you applying.
I confirm I’ve read the education pages and I:
- Confirm that there is nothing to stop me applying; and
- Acknowledge that Scottish Widows has provided me with details of the kind of options, benefits, guarantees and protections that could be lost if I proceed with the transfer(s).
I confirm the current plan(s) are not subject to any existing or proposed trustee in bankruptcy orders, or pension earmarking or pension sharing orders, or other receiving orders.
I confirm that the pensions to be transferred have not arisen from ‘disqualifying’ pension credits.
I confirm that I’m a UK resident.
If you’re setting up pension contributions now or in the future.
I declare that;
For the purposes of obtaining tax relief to which I’m entitled to under section 188 of the Finance Act 2004, total contributions paid by me, or by another individual on my behalf, to the Scheme, and any other registered pension schemes of which I am a member, will not in any tax year, exceed the higher of the basic amount (currently £3,600 gross), and 100% of my relevant UK earnings.
Contributions paid by me, or by another individual on my behalf, which are paid net of basic rate tax, will change if the basic rate of tax changes, to maintain the then total contribution to the Scheme.
I will inform Scottish Widows if I am no longer entitled to receive tax relief on my contributions to the Scheme. I will do so by the later of:
- 5th April in the tax year in which I ceased to be entitled to tax relief; and
- 30 days after the date I ceased to be entitled to tax relief.
I will inform Scottish Widows within 30 days if:
- my employment status, or my employer, should change from that indicated in this application, or
- I stop residing in the United Kingdom.
This declaration and the particulars given in this application are, to the best of my knowledge and belief, correct and complete.