Switching made simple
Supporting you every step of the way - from initial review and throughout implementation
We are here to help you demonstrate how reviewing a scheme can help unlock tangible benefits for your employer clients and their employees.
THE IMPORTANCE OF SCHEME REVIEWS
- Since the introduction of automatic enrolment, record numbers of people are saving into workplace pensions. It’s important to ensure that they are part of a pension scheme that best suits their needs and provides value for money.
- As one of the largest pension providers in the UK, we work with our Independent Governance Committee to provide good retirement outcomes for our members, all in keeping with the requirements from our regulators.
- Schemes should be reviewed regularly to ensure this and we recommend taking factors such as administration, engagement and customer support, investments and responsible investment policies, and investment pathways, into consideration throughout their review to align with regulator's objectives.
Benefits of review and switching
Regularly reviewing your workplace pension scheme arrangements could be beneficial to you, your employer clients and their employees. We’re here to help you demonstrate the potential benefits of switching.
- Immediate potential cost savings for the employer and employees.
- Investigate the tangible benefits of salary exchange for the employer and employees.
- Improved retirement outcomes for employees.
- Engaging and insightful ongoing communication to help educate and support employees throughout their retirement journey.
Tools and resources to help with scheme switching
Scheme Implementation – What happens next
One you have decided we are right for you, our implementation journey is simple and straightforward. We will be with you every step of the way; helping you set up your scheme and walking you through your first upload, before providing on-going support through a range of workplace materials to keep both employers and employees engaged with their retirement journey.
- Welcoming you to Scottish Widows
- Setting up the scheme
- Walking you through the file upload
- Day 1 of your scheme
- Managing employee transfers
- On-going support
Please speak to your sales contact to start the implementation process.
If you don’t have a sales contact, complete our online form and one will be in touch with you.