Take a closer look
Here’s 5 reasons why you should choose Retirement Account for your clients
A range of choices to help your clients achieve their goals.
- Three ranges of risk rated multi-asset portfolio funds
- established track record of performance
- competitively priced with active asset allocation and regular monitoring
- peace of mind - strong portfolio governance
- Innovative drawdown solutions - our Retirement Portfolio Funds are designed to manage significant volatility.
- Comprehensive range - in addition to our portfolio ranges, access to 150+ funds, self-investment options, lifestyling and portfolio management.
Clear, competitive charging structure that’s easy to explain to your clients.
- Clear and straightforward - one service charge. No charge for additional transactions.
- Tiered service charge - simple to explain, better value for your clients.
- Three core portfolio fund ranges - at only 0.1%*; 0.2%;* 0.4 %*, with excellent potential for growth.
- No charge for drawdown - making it clear for clients that Retirement Account can be a plan for life.
- Family Pricing Option - can result in your clients and their families potentially receiving a lower Service Charge than they would individually.
*Total annual fund charges. This may change in the future.
Working with Scottish Widows is easy - meaning you can focus on helping your clients.
- Digital self-service and support - fast and efficient service.
- Signature-free processing - for new applications and increments.
- Dedicated telephone servicing - it’s quick and easy to reach us.
- Case ownership - we’ll support you through every stage.
Our online services enable you to manage your clients quickly and easily.
Plans change, which is why we offer one flexible plan for you and your clients.
- Multi asset portfolios - can be used in combination with other investment options.
- A wide range of investment options - from our multi-asset range to self-investment and portfolio management.
- Flexible income options - tailor plans to meet clients’ changing needs, including Drip Feed Drawdown and Retirement Portfolio Funds.
- Designation by phone - verbal instruction can move clients’ funds into income.
- Flexible adviser charging - ad-hoc adviser charging options.