Our three portfolio ranges are designed to help your clients achieve a variety of their goals.
- One of the largest multi-asset fund ranges with over £83bn invested*
- A competitive charging structure that’s easy to explain to your clients
- The reassurance of an established track record
- Robust governance framework designed around helping to deliver good customer outcomes
- Innovative drawdown solutions supported by sound governance, including external oversight.
We believe asset allocation has the biggest impact on long-term performance. Our investments focus on long term strategic asset allocation. Our experienced asset allocation team monitor, review and manage asset allocation, with the goal of ensuring our funds continue to meet their objectives and aims.
Our multi-asset portfolios can be used in any combination of investment options within Retirement Account, meaning they are versatile for a wide range of clients and their retirement needs.
Broad range of asset classes with specialist fund managers.
- Premier Pension Portfolio funds offer active asset allocation and extensive diversification with the aim to provide growth for broadly the same level of volatility as our equivalent established Pension Portfolio Funds
- At 0.4%** they give your clients competitively priced access to wider choice and specialist fund management, including smart beta and absolute return strategies to increase potential for good returns
- Range of eight risk rated funds with active and passive components
- Moody’s Analytics in 2016 indicated that our Premier Pension Portfolio Funds also have strong potential for sustaining retirement income.
Managing significant volatility to help a drawdown client’s pension pot last longer.
- Retirement Portfolio Funds are specifically designed for sustainable income
- Our innovative Dynamic Volatility Management process manages significant volatility to help pension pots last longer
- At 0.2%** they offer growth potential without expensive guarantees or complex hybrid designs
- Simple range of four risk-rated funds with active asset allocation and passive components.
Multi-asset solutions at passive fund prices.
- At just 0.1%** Pension Portfolio Funds offer cost effective passive solutions while benefitting from active asset allocation
- Well established track record, strong investment growth – have outperformed comparative ABI sectors***
- Range of eight risk-rated funds
- Robust design and strong governance framework
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Your client’s Retirement Account can invest in a range of investments which carry different levels of risk.
- Their value can go down as well as up, and may fall below the amount(s) paid in.
*As at 31 March 2019
**Current Total Annual Fund Charge within Retirement Account. This may change in the future.
***As at 28 June 2019. Source: Scottish Widows, Financial Express on a bid-to-bid basis, total return, tax default, in £s.