- Discretionary Fund Managers (DFMs) will construct an investment portfolio specific to your client’s requirements from a range of investments.
- Utilising a DFM outsources the investment management and monitoring to a specialist, allowing you more time to focus on your client’s financial planning. This can increase the chances of generating good returns, improve efficiency and reduce risk.
- Our discretionary fund managers are:
- Brewin Dolphin Limited
- Brooks Macdonald
- Cazenove Capital
- Charles Stanley
- Tilney Investment Management
- Investec Wealth & Investment
- Quilter Cheviot
- Rathbone Investment Management.
- More than one can be selected.
Find application forms for each DFM
Completed forms should be returned to the DFM directly and not to Scottish Widows. Please contact Tilney Investment Management directly for a copy of their form.
For more details on DFMs see our services and charges guide (PDF)