How we can help online
To support you and your clients through these challenging times we have a firmly established process in place enabling our customer service colleagues to work remotely. Our phone lines are open to support you and your clients, and all of our processes are fully operational. Please use our online services wherever possible to help us keep our phone service free for our most vulnerable customers.
If you already have a Unipass account, or you're registered for our online servicing, you can log in to online services.
Need help? See our guide Accessing our Online Services (PDF 2MB)
How Retirement Account can support you online
Our signature-free online services make managing your clients simple and easy. You can easily set up online servicing by visiting our How to Register page. Please visit Service and Support for more information and our easy to use guides.
- Illustrate and apply for new clients
- Start regular payments, increase these or top up with single payments
- Arrange transfers from other providers
- Set up automated Drip-feed Drawdown to manage income tax efficiently.
- Manage your clients’ investments with simple fund switching, buys and sells
- Access up to date valuations and detailed client reporting
- Manage portfolios and view fund performance data
In most cases you can submit online without any requirement for client signature. We have also improved our processes to remove the need for additional paperwork e.g. third party contributions, nominations and changes to adviser charges.
Find out more about what you can do online with our Retirement Account online services interactive guide (PDF 6.6MB).
By phone: For other requests, such as requesting income for clients, amending premiums or to make a change of address, please contact us.
New Business Dashboard
Many queries can be managed online through the New Business Dashboard which is updated daily, allowing you to do most of your administration online rather than by phone. Please use the New Business Dashboard instead of calling us. This is the quickest way to complete your request and may make it easier for you to manage your business.
Here’s a reminder of what you can do on the New Business Dashboard
- See live tracking comments, linked policies & applications, and application history.
- Access full policy information, outstanding actions and underwriting decisions.
- Search, check, filter and export information all in one place.
To see how you can benefit from using the New Business Dashboard, watch this video
How to use the New Business Dashboard step by step guide (PDF 308KB)
Log in to access the New Business Dashboard
If you’ve not registered, you can do that here
Underwriting medical evidence
Due to the current pressure on NHS and GP surgery resources we understand you may have concerns on how this could impact medical evidence requirements. To reassure you, we’re looking at alternatives to alleviate the situation:
- Wherever possible, we are exploring alternative methods of gathering evidence from GPs. This may include phoning clients or writing to them to get additional information.
- We are aware that some clients are understandably reluctant to attend nurse or doctor screenings, and wherever possible we will look to replace screenings with alternative evidence, such as a GPR.
In many instances it will still be necessary to seek further information from a GP or attend screenings. We are continuing to work with our third party medical provider to look at alternative methods of undertaking screenings.
We appreciate your ongoing support at this time. You can easily set up online servicing by visiting our How to Register page. If you are already registered, you can access client information when you log in.
Additionally, our Employer digital service offers the ability to:
- make monthly or ad-hoc single payments in
- add new employees and remove leavers
- bulk-upload new employees
- view employee level payment history
- access scheme level information and MI
- reset their own passwords, and superusers can manage other colleagues’ access.
Our Employee digital service allows members to:
- register and gain access immediately, and reset their own password
- view the value of their pension pot
- use our planner tool to help them understand the impact of payment changes on their future pot
- review their payment history details, make single payments in and change payments
- change their personal details
- see information on their investments and change them
- add nomination of beneficiaries through an online journey.
If your enquiry can’t be answered by our online services, please contact us