Service & Support
Committed & personalised service
Within our dedicated servicing team you’ll find:
- one and done case ownership delivering service in shorter timescales
- direct numbers so it’s easier for you to reach us
- tax-free cash payments, designations, income payments, and conversions from capped to flexible drawdown processed without application forms
- 48 hour policy set up for new business
- Tax-free cash - Payments confirmed by 11am are paid to your client by close of business that day.
Support to build your business:
- our pension experts provide insight through thought leadership, seminars, roadshows and industry events
- Our expanded regional teams including telephony and field based development managers, support you in identifying business development opportunities and sharing knowledge about our proposition and investments
- technical support and guidance on legislative and budget changes from our industry respected TechTalk magazine and MasterClasses , and with Fundstalk we give topical investment news and insight from our investment experts.
- award winning service - in recognition of the service we provide we’re delighted to have been awarded:
- Defaqto, Gold Service rating for Pension Service – Retirement Account (2020)
- 5 stars in the Financial Adviser Service Awards 2019 (Life and Pensions)
- Have a look at all our awards
- Business Support Team - Our technical experts can help you make the most of best advice tools when researching Retirement Account for your clients. They offer support in person, by webex or via a dedicated helpline 0345 128 1404.
Easy to set up new business online
It’s easy to do business with us online, with straightforward digital services that let you focus your time on helping clients.
For further details about our online services, including the range of requests that can be completed without any paperwork or client signatures, please click here.
There are different ways to access our Online Services, and some steps you'll need to complete if you're not already registered. Refer to Accessing our Online Services for guidance.
For new business, our ‘quote and apply’ is easy and straightforward to use:
- ‘Quick Quote’ option that can give you an upfront idea of costs, and progress to a full application when ready
- smooth and simple transition from illustration to application
- signature-free applications
- flexible adviser charging options.