CLIENT REVIEW REPORT
GOING FURTHER TO SUPPORT YOUR CLIENT CONVERSATIONS
We know there’s an increased focus in the market on delivering value for money, and with more clients in or near retirement there is increased demand for on-going reviews.
We want to help you save time, by giving you the info you need, so you can focus on your client conversations.
That’s why you can now request a Client Review Report.
WHAT IS THE CLIENT REVIEW REPORT
This report, covering a fixed period of the last 12 months, gives you the key information you need for your client review conversations, including:
- Current value of your client’s Retirement Account plan
- Payments into the Account
- Charges paid (Product, Adviser and Fund charges)
- Lifetime Allowance used
- Tax free cash and income taken
- Investment performance
- Income limits for Capped Drawdown if applicable
- You’ll receive a client illustration by post that will show what your client’s plan could be worth at retirement.
- We’ll include the Tax free cash and income taken since the plan started.
USING A DIFFERENT INTERNET BROWSER
If you are using a browser other than Internet Explorer, there are a few extra steps you need to take when submitting a request:
1. Download and save the PDF locally
2. Close the browser
3. Open the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader
4. Complete the necessary fields