CLIENT REVIEW REPORT
GOING FURTHER TO SUPPORT YOUR CLIENT CONVERSATIONS
We know there’s an increased focus in the market on delivering value for money, and with more clients in or near retirement there is increased demand for on-going reviews.
We want to help you save time, by giving you the info you need, so you can focus on your client conversations.
That’s why we've created the Client Review Report.
WHAT IS THE CLIENT REVIEW REPORT
This report, covering a fixed period of the last 12 months, gives you all the key information you need on your client's Retirement Account plan. Including:
- Current value of your client’s Retirement Account plan
- Payments into the Account
- Charges paid (Product, Adviser and Fund charges)
- Lifetime Allowance used
- Tax free cash and income taken
- Investment performance
- Income limits for Capped Drawdown if applicable
- You’ll receive a client illustration by post that will show what your client’s plan could be worth at retirement.
- We’ll include the Tax free cash and income taken since the plan started.
HOW TO GET A CLIENT REVIEW REPORT
HOW TO SUBMIT A REQUEST
You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to submit the request form.
Then you just need to follow these steps:
- Click into the request form
- Download / save the PDF
- Close your Internet browser window
- Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the saved form
- Complete the necessary form fields
- Click the 'submit' button.
This will create an email, with the completed PDF form as an attachment, which you can then send to us by secure email. It's important that you do not delete the attachment or email copy before sending.