Back office systems
We understand that a variety of technology components are used throughout the sales and customer servicing lifecycle and that the Back Office System often plays a key role within intermediary firms.
Using Origo standards we integrate with a wide range of Back Office Systems. Services include Remuneration and Valuations.
Valuations (contract enquiry)
- A single data feed that provides intermediaries with client policy and fund data.
- Authentication and access to client data controlled by individual Unipass digital certificates.
- A breakdown of Retirement Account assets split between planning and income showing Scottish Widows funds, Control Accounts and Fund Supermarkets funds or Discretionary Fund Managers.
- Supports those intermediaries wishing to provide a direct to consumer, self-serve proposition via back office system ‘Client Portals’ subject to appropriate data protection controls being in place.
How do I get Scottish Widows valuations via my back office system?
1. Check the list of Back Office Systems we currently link to.
2. Register for Scottish Widows Online Services The easiest way to register is with a Unipass Digital Certificate.
3. Once registered, you need to put your registration details into your Back Office System. Speak to your back office system support team about how you do this and how to set up contract enquiry.